Here's some women who will make Joel forget about penises up you know where.
Jardiance
2023-12-02 10:45:40 UTC
Deanna (DellaCioppa) Colón
@deannabombchica

Joel
2023-12-02 17:52:00 UTC
Deanna (DellaCioppa) Colón
@deannabombchica
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhXPNZ4VQAEBfN7.jpg:large
I never said I didn't like cisgender women, I just like all women
including trans women even more.
Joel W. Crump
%
is that supposed to make me think there's something greater than you
Joel
2023-12-02 18:28:43 UTC
Post by %
Post by Joel
Deanna (DellaCioppa) Colón
@deannabombchica
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhXPNZ4VQAEBfN7.jpg:large
I never said I didn't like cisgender women, I just like all women
including trans women even more.
is that supposed to make me think there's something greater than you
God is greater than me, even though I am him. Figure it out.
Joel W. Crump
%
it's not my job to do your figerrin
Klaus Schadenfreude
TRANSLATION: Insanity
%
but you're talking about joel here
Klaus Schadenfreude
He's the only insane one in this conversation, near as I can tell.
Scout
2023-12-21 18:27:37 UTC
Post by Joel
Post by %
Post by Joel
Deanna (DellaCioppa) Colón
@deannabombchica
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhXPNZ4VQAEBfN7.jpg:large
I never said I didn't like cisgender women, I just like all women
including trans women even more.
is that supposed to make me think there's something greater than you
God is greater than me, even though I am him. Figure it out.
TRANSLATION: Insanity
As if he needed to clarify.

But it is nice to know his mental decay is progressing.. must be all those
STDs he has.

nathan
God doesn't put his reproductive proboscis in sewage pipes.
Scout
2023-12-21 18:26:31 UTC
Post by Joel
Deanna (DellaCioppa) Colón
@deannabombchica
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhXPNZ4VQAEBfN7.jpg:large
I never said I didn't like cisgender women, I just like all women
including trans women even more.
Translation: If joel can fuck it, then it's good for him.
Male/Female/Mentally ill and probably even non-human. If he can get his dick
in it.. that's good enough.