I’ve got two dogs
Smack Dab In
2023-12-21 22:25:30 UTC
I’ve got two dogs,
And they are dogs,
And they are not pigs and they are not hogs.
They are my dogs and they’re my dogs,
And they are not pigs and they are not hogs.
La Da Da Da LadadadadaLa Dallanda.
Well in the morning,
When I get out of bed,
They lick me right on the head
They are my dogs and they’re my dogs,
And they are not pigs and they are not hogs.
Well they are boxers and they know they’re good,
And on they’re heads I don’t put a hood,
They are my dogs and they’re my dogs,
And they are not pigs and they are not hogs.
La Da Da Da LadadadadaLa Dallanda.
Well when the male gets kind of mad,
The female seems to get sad,
They are my dogs and they’re my dogs,
And they are not pigs and they are not hogs.
La Da Da Da LadadadadaLa Dallanda.
But sometimes they fart and it really stinks,
So I keep them away from the roller rinks,
They are my dogs and they’re my dogs,
And they are not pigs and they are not hogs.
La Da Da Da LadadadadaLa Dallanda.
Well that is all I have to say,
And I’m glad my dogs aren’t gay,
MummyChunk
2023-12-26 18:28:58 UTC
Post by Smack Dab In
[...]
Well that is all I have to say
And I’m glad my dogs aren’t gay
They are my dogs and they’re my dogs
And they are not pigs and they are not hogs
La Da Da Da LadadadadaLa Dalland
Interesting. Thanks fo
sharin

This is a response to the post seen at