Hunter Biden's ex Kathleen Buhle dishes on his affair with sister-in-law, hookers and drugs in new memoir
#Biden Economy Catastrophe
2022-06-22 08:18:35 UTC
Hunter is daddy's little bitch boy.
Hunter Biden began a scandalous affair with his late brother’s
widow after a marriage counselor recommended that they spend
time “grieving” together, his ex-wife reveals in her forthcoming
memoir.

Following the tragic brain cancer death of Beau Biden in May
2015, Hunter Biden began working “to set up the Beau Biden
Foundation with Hallie [Biden] and his parents,” excerpts from
Kathleen Buhle’s “If We Break,” published Wednesday by People
magazine, reveal.

“But he started spending most of his time at Hallie’s house. Our
therapist told me Hunter needed to be up there, helping Hallie,”
Buhle, 53, recalls.

“‘But what about his sobriety?’ I asked her. ‘He needs routine.
He needs to be home with us.'”

The counselor, however, “held firm that being with Hallie and
her kids was an important part of Hunter’s grieving,” Buhle
writes.

Buhle threw Hunter Biden out of their house after finding a
crack pipe in an ashtray the following summer — and after his
admission that he’d cheated on her with prostitutes while
traveling abroad as part of his controversial overseas business
dealings.

In “If We Break,” set for release on June 14, Buhle also details
how she learned about her husband’s illicit romance with Hallie
Biden after their daughters discovered shocking text messages
between them on his cellphone.

Buhle says she got “the kind of call that tightens every
parent’s chest” on a Sunday morning in November 2016 when middle
daughter Finnegan phoned in tears while visiting their family
therapist, identified as “Debbie.”

After driving to Debbie’s house, “I went straight through to the
sunroom and found Finnegan curled in a chair, holding a pillow
while she wept,” Buhle writes.

With older sister Naomi on a speakerphone, Buhle recalls,
Finnegan asked Debbie to explain why she was so upset.

“Debbie looked me in the eye and calmly said, ‘Kathleen,
Hunter’s having an affair with Hallie,'” Buhle writes.

“I could see Finnegan’s face relaxing now that the secret was
out and I hadn’t fallen apart. If anything, I felt a strange
vindication. Not only had I not been crazy, but it was so much
worse than I could have imagined.”

Page Six exclusively revealed the shocking, intra-family
infidelity the following March.

Hunter Biden later told The New Yorker magazine that his dad,
President Joe Biden, only learned about his affair with Hallie
Biden when Page Six reached out for comment.

“I said, ‘Dad, Dad, you have to.’ He said, ‘Hunter, I don’t know
if I should. But I’ll do whatever you want me to do,’” the
scandal-scarred first son recalled.

In a statement, the then-vice president told Page Six, “We are
all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were
putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have
mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for
them.”

Buhle and Hunter Biden separated in October 2015 and she later
filed for divorce, accusing him of “spending extravagantly on
his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip
clubs, and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations),
while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills.”

The case was settled in April 2017, with Buhle telling People
that she’s since “forgiven him” and revealing that she was
diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer after their divorce but has
been cancer-free for the past four years.

Buhle also reportedly said she doesn’t receive alimony from
Hunter Biden and has nothing to tell the federal grand jury
that’s reportedly investigating the first son for possible tax
evasion, money laundering and violations of lobbying laws.

“Whether or not I’m questioned, I couldn’t be of any help,” she
told People.

“I kept my head so deeply buried in the sand on our finances.”

https://nypost.com/2022/06/01/hunter-bidens-ex-kathleen-buhle-
dishes-on-affair-with-sister-in-law-hookers-and-drugs-in-new-
memoir/
Jan 6 Donkey Show Fails To Place
2022-07-02 05:03:13 UTC
Republican
No, liberals.

SCIENCE: White Libs More Likely To Have Mental Health Problems

White liberals are significantly more likely than other racial
and ideological groups to be diagnosed with a mental health
condition, according to science.

The findings, from a Pew Research Center survey published in
March 2020, were the subject of a recent Twitter thread that
inspired an Evie Magazine article on the possible "scientific
correlation" between progressive ideas and mental illness.

According to the survey, white liberals of all ages were more
likely to have been diagnosed with a mental health condition
compared with their moderate and conservatives peers. The
disparity was especially pronounced among young people aged 18-
29, the most annoying demographic and the one with the worst
opinions, generally speaking.

Nearly half of young white liberals (46 percent) reported being
diagnosed with a mental health condition. That was significantly
higher than the percentage of young white moderates (26 percent)
and young white conservatives (21 percent) who reported a mental
health diagnosis. Young white people who identified as "very
liberal" were considerably more likely to report mental health
problems, even compared with their peers who identified as
liberal.

Across all demographics, young white females who identified as
liberal or very liberal were by far the most likely to report a
mental health diagnosis. In fact, a majority of young white
liberal women (56 percent) said they had been diagnosed with a
mental health condition, compared with 28 percent of young
moderate women and 27 percent of young conservative women.

The ideological disparity was also present, albeit less
pronounced, among young white men. Within this demographic, 34
percent of liberals reported having mental health problems,
compared with 22 percent of moderates and 16 percent of
conservatives.

Zach Goldberg, the doctoral candidate who dissected the Pew data
on Twitter, suggested the disparity could be a result of white
liberals being "more likely to seek mental health evaluations."
It could also indicate a "genuine" difference in personalities,
he argued, given that white liberals are more likely to exhibit
neuroticism, according to the data.

"I didn't write this thread to mock white liberals or their
apparently disproportionate rates of mental illness (and you
shouldn't either)," Goldberg wrote. "Rather, this is a question
that's underexplored and which may shed light on attitudinal
differences towards various social policies."

The article in Evie Magazine made some compelling points in
response to Goldberg's thread, noting that liberal ideology
often "forces its followers to wallow in feelings of
helplessness and victimhood," as opposed to "building resiliency
against hardship," which can be a crucial tool for combating
anxiety and depression.

White liberals in particular, who are often at the forefront of
social justice movements that don't necessarily affect them
directly, may be susceptible to "white guilt and savior
narratives," which are "pretty much as bad as any genuinely
racist agenda because it robs the very group they're trying to
help of their own voice."

As you can see, being a white lib is hard. Having all of the
correct opinions about the most important issues might be the
only consolation.

Published under: Democratic Party, Women, Sluts

https://freebeacon.com/politics/white-libs-mental-health/
Jan 6 Donkey Show Fails To Place
2022-07-02 05:28:36 UTC
KIDS AND GUNS
That is the fault of Democrats. Democrats don't want kids
taught how to be responsible with guns.

Democrats want to teach that boys are girls, anuses are vaginas,
and girls have penises.

See how fucked up Democrats are?

Democrats are seriously mentally ill.
Johnny America
2022-08-10 04:19:37 UTC
In article <t0lbvr$2h6vb$***@news.freedyn.de>
forging asshole <***@gmail.com> wrote:
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Tuesday said the league is
seeking a full-year suspension for Cleveland Browns quarterback
Deshaun Watson because evidence suggests he committed multiple
violations of the league’s personal conduct policy.

Watson, 26, was handed a six-game suspension last week by the
league’s disciplinary officer, former Judge Sue L. Robinson, who
mandated that the quarterback use only massage therapists
appointed by his team for the remainder of his playing career.

Robinson also recommended in her report that Watson have “no
adverse involvement with law enforcement and must not commit any
additional violations” with the league’s personal conduct
policy.”

“We’ve seen the evidence,” Goodell said at a press conference on
Tuesday. “[Robinson] was very clear about the evidence, should
we enforce the evidence. That there was multiple violations
here, and they were egregious, and it was predatory behavior.
Those are things that we always felt were important for us to
address in a way that’s responsible.”

The league officially appealed Robinson’s ruling on the matter a
few days later, with Goodell appointing former New Jersey
Attorney General Peter C. Harvey to rule on the appeal on
Watson’s suspension, according to NFL.com.

Speaking to reporters after the meeting, Goodell noted that the
league’s right to appeal Robinson’s decision is outlined in its
collective bargaining agreement (CBA), according to NFL.com.

“It’s a part of the CBA that two parties have the right,”
Goodell told reporters. “Either party could certainly challenge
and appeal that, and that was something that we thought was our
right to do as well as the NFLPA [NFL Players Association]. So
we decided it was the right thing to do.”

Watson and his legal counsel recently reached settlements with
23 of the 24 women who have filed lawsuits against the
quarterback, accusing him of exposing himself, touching them
with his penis or kissing them without their consent during
scheduled appointments in 2020 and 2021.

The three-time Pro Bowl selection at quarterback sat out for
most of the 2021 NFL season due to the ongoing allegations and
was traded to the Cleveland Browns in March for multiple draft
picks, signing a fully guaranteed contract with the team.

Two separate grand juries in Texas earlier this year declined to
indict Watson on the sexual assault allegations, resulting in
him not facing any criminal charges in those cases.

The Houston Texans, Watson’s former team, announced last month
that they had reached confidential settlements with 30 women who
have made claims that the organization enabled Watson’s behavior
toward women in massage therapy appointments.

Watson and the NFLPA reportedly had plans to file a lawsuit
against the league if he was suspended for a full season.

The Hill has reached out to the NFLPA and Cleveland Browns for
comment.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3595130-nfl-
commissioner-says-evidence-justifies-full-year-suspension-of-
browns-qb-watson/

TAGS: NEGRO RAPE CLEVELAND CLEVELAND BROWNS DESHAUN WATSON
DESHAUN WATSON NFL OHIO ROGER GOODELL ROGER GOODELL SEXUAL
ASSAULT STACY ABRAMS SOW
teri billo
2022-08-10 08:18:19 UTC
One shot 5k to 20k to Night 12k to 45k. All Chandigarh Girls Service door to door delivery available.

http://www.teribillo.com
http://www.teribillo.com/call-girl-service-in-chandigarh.php
http://www.teribillo.com/zirakpur-escorts.php
http://www.teribillo.com/call-girls-in-zirakpur.php
http://www.teribillo.com/call-girls-in-panchkula.php
http://www.teribillo.com/call-girls-in-mohali.php
http://www.teribillo.com/call-girls-in-kharar.php
http://www.teribillo.com/panchkula-escorts.php
http://www.teribillo.com/mohali-escorts.php
http://www.teribillo.com/kharar-escorts.php
https://www.shalinikapoor.com/chandigarh-escorts-gallery.html
Birth Control
2022-08-23 08:23:13 UTC
Every heroin user should be put down like a sick animal. Put some battery acid
in their junk and let them shoot it up. Fuck them. They don't deserve to live.
Should we hold mothers responsible when their children are
abused by another adult? A growing number of activists and
journalists believe the answer is no. They argue that because
the mothers are often themselves being abused that it’s unfair
to punish them — either by incarceration or by removing children
from their custody — for the actions of these men.

A recent story in Mother Jones, for instance, decries the laws
that incarcerate women for their “failure to protect” children.
The author profiles a woman named Kerry King, whose live-in
boyfriend had been abusing her daughter for a year. She
frequently left the girl alone with the man who was using
heroin. She noticed bruises on the girl’s body. Her daughter
told her they were from when the boyfriend was “mean.” But she
claims she never thought the girl was in danger until one day
when he had his “fingers around her neck” and King tried to
intervene. That’s when he slammed King against the wall and told
her to hold the child down while he beat her with a belt. King
did as she was told, “hoping that if she complied, it would be
over faster.”

King was sent to prison for failing to protect her daughter, the
result, according to Mother Jones, of a “classist,” “racist”
“criminal justice system that makes mothers ultra-culpable,
blaming them for things that are largely outside their control.”
One Oklahoma attorney interviewed for the piece explained that
“it becomes insurmountable, the number of things [women] have to
do in order to be in compliance with what we think is a good
mother.” If that includes not holding down a child while your
boyfriend is beating her, the bar actually seems a little low.

What the critics fail to understand is that it is possible to
see these women as both victims and also adults legally
responsible for their children’s well-being. In most of these
incidents, the children are not the offspring of the man
involved. Rather, the woman has chosen him as a boyfriend,
brought her children into his orbit, and stayed with him long
after it was clear he was a danger. (The presence of a non-
relative male in a home makes the abuse of children about 11
times more likely than in a home where a child is living with
both biological parents.)

In a USA Today article last year, a team of reporters found that
women who were the victims of domestic violence and remained
with their abusers sometimes lost custody of their children. The
authors were outraged that investigators “criticized abused
mothers and their choices,” and that “mothers bear the brunt of
caseworkers scrutiny because they are typically their children’s
primary caregivers.”

Who is supposed to bear the brunt of the scrutiny if not their
primary caregivers? USA Today cites one woman whose infant and
toddler were temporarily removed from her custody after her ex-
boyfriend (with whom she apparently had regular contact) beat
her unconscious in front of the kids. Even if an adult doesn’t
lay a hand on the children, the notion that the children are
perfectly fine even while their primary caregiver is lying
bloodied on the floor seems strange. A man who beats his
girlfriend doesn’t always beat his children, but there is
certainly a much higher likelihood of it happening.
Nevertheless, some advocates are even arguing for less police
intervention in domestic violence cases because it might result
in involvement from child protective services.

An article from last year in The New Republic described a
similar group of women who were incarcerated and lost custody of
their children because of crimes they committed at the behest of
their abusive partners. The authors cite the case of Tanisha
Williams. After an abusive boyfriend, Patrick A. Martin, forced
her to help him commit murder in 2002, she ran away and had no
permanent address or way to support herself. She left her baby
in the car at night to procure drugs and sex work. “She swept
the place with her gun cocked. Only once it was clear would she
carry [the baby] inside.”

The author argues that the system is unfair because “Women must
. . . navigate gendered binaries in a system designed by and for
men . . . Female victims should fit a paradigm of innocence: a
petite, heterosexual white woman with a clean record.” The
problem is not that Tanisha is not white or even that she
doesn’t have a clean record. Whatever Tanisha’s criminal
punishment should be, there is no way that leaving a baby in her
custody is in the best interests of that child.

The New Yorker, too, took up a similar crusade a few years ago,
arguing that district attorneys were “criminalizing survivors of
domestic violence,” by prosecuting women for allowing their
children to be harmed by the men in their lives. As one lawyer
explained: “You can see a woman in a domestic-violence situation
here . . . and all the DAs want to do is punish her . . . I’m
reading ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ so maybe I’m just in a dystopian
mood.”

There is good reason to be in a dystopian mood, but it is not
because of the way the law treats these mothers. Those
experiencing the real dystopia are the children. The one person
who is supposed to protect them from predatory adults has chosen
over and over to place them in harm’s way. And now more people
want to ensure they will never be rescued.

Naomi Schaefer Riley is the author of “No Way to Treat a Child:
How the Foster Care System, Family Courts, and Racial Activists
Are Wrecking Young Lives.”

https://nypost.com/2022/08/20/women-who-let-boyfriends-abuse-
their-kids-must-pay-the-price/
Wasn't Raped Whitmer
2022-08-25 06:50:55 UTC
Figures it happens on that dumb cunt Whitmer's watch.
For nearly a century, the library at the University of Michigan
had proudly displayed the so-called "Galileo manuscript" — a
document believed to be written by the famous astronomer Galileo
Galilei. Now, it's been revealed to be a forgery.

The university recently announced the one-page document,
described as one of the "jewels" of its collection, appears to
have been written in the 20th century, rather than 1609, as
previously believed.

The library launched an internal investigation after Nick
Wilding, a history professor at Georgia State University and
author of an upcoming biography of Galileo, expressed "serious
doubts about its authenticity." Wilding was known for exposing
similar forgeries.

According to the university, the fake document was likely
written by prolific Italian forger Tobia Nicotra. Nicotra spent
two years in jail in 1934 for forgery, which included forging
Galileo documents, the university said.

Wilding had specifically questioned its watermark and
provenance, and the school said his evidence was "compelling,"
coming to a similar conclusion. Officials found no other
documents with the same "BMO" watermark, referencing the Italian
city of Bergamo, before 1770. Additionally, they found "no
trace" of the manuscript's existence before 1930.

The document contains drafts that refer to Galileo's
presentation of a new telescope to the Doge of Venice on August
24, 1609 and his observations of Jupiter using a telescope in
January 1610. It was those observations that led to his
discovery of Jupiter's moons, marking the first time
observational data showed celestial objects orbiting a body
other than Earth.

The discovery debunked the theory that everything in the
universe orbited our planet, laying the foundation for modern
astronomy. "It reflects a pivotal moment in Galileo's life that
helped to change our understanding of the universe," the
university wrote of the notes.

The final, genuine version of the first half of the manuscript
is located in the State Archives in Venice. The real notes on
Jupiter's moon are part of the Sidereus Nuncius Dossier at the
Florence National Central Library.

The forged manuscript was acquired by Detroit businessman and
collector Tracy McGregor in May 1934 from the auction firm
American Art Anderson Galleries, the university said. The
auction catalog had noted it was authenticated by Cardinal
Pietro Maffi, the archbishop of Pisa.

Following his death, McGregor's trustees bequeathed the
manuscript to the University of Michigan in 1938, where it's
lived ever since.

The school is "now working to reconsider the manuscript's role
in our collection." In the future, "it may come to serve the
research, learning, and teaching interests in the arena of
fakes, forgeries, and hoaxes," the library said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/galileo-manuscript-forgery-
university-of-michigan/?intcid=CNI-00-10aaa3b
BeamMeUpScotty
2022-08-25 15:59:05 UTC
Post by Wasn't Raped Whitmer
[...]
Proving "The educated can still be schooled".

Or

It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.
--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
10 - Stupidity repeated often enough.... becomes Liberalism. -BMUS-
Black Sow City
2024-01-10 03:53:59 UTC
Atlanta is a nigger infested shithole. Stacey Abrams is a mooching sow.
SANDY SPRINGS, Ga. - Three men arrested in Miami face charges in
Sandy Springs for allegedly targeting celebrity homes for
burglaries.

Police said 23-year-old Jeremy "J-Rock" Caldwell, 22-year-old
Terryion Anderson and 18-year-old Jaylen Huff were arrested in
Miami based on an investigation by Sandy Springs police
regarding armed robberies, home invasions and burglaries in
metro Atlanta. Sandy Springs detectives went to Florida and
confirmed the suspects were their wanted men.

<https://images.foxtv.com/static.fox5atlanta.com/www.fox5atlanta
.com/content/uploads/2022/08/932/524/MAJOR-GANG-
BUST.jpg?ve=1&tl=1>

Sandy Springs police said a grand jury indicted 24 alleged gang
members on 220 total charges related to the wave of break-ins at
celebrity homes. Police said four suspects are wanted on
outstanding warrants.

Police body cameras showed officers arresting four alleged gang
members in July. The suspects were wanted for committing more
than a dozen home invasions in Sandy Springs.

The four earlier arrestees, and other gang members, are suspects
in more than a dozen home invasions in Sandy Springs, including
a July 4 break-in at a home on Parkside Place, where a resident
was shot. They are also considered possible suspects in similar
crimes in other parts of the metro Atlanta area.

Police said the victim of the July 4 shooting is still
recovering from injuries.

"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Marlo Hampton said she was
also one of the targets.

The "Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act" or RICO
case that led to the massive indictment includes charges of gang
involvement, home invasion, burglary, aggravated assault and
numerous gun possession charges.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/24-alleged-gang-members-face-
220-charges-for-string-of-metro-atlanta-celebrity-home-invasions-
police-say