Please visit my femcan group "Female Cannibals"
Rita B. Flesh
2011-09-23 22:56:44 UTC

I'm a REAL female cannibal with a working email-address and I pick men
from the net, some of them were very very tasty and I greatly enjoyed
their flesh.

You can email me at ***@yahoo.com or visit my femcan group
"Female Cannibals":

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/female-cannibals
http://groups.google.com/group/Female-Cannibals?hl=de

Please don't be shy, I also eat older men and please post pictures of
your meat.

You can send pictures to female-***@googlegroups.com.

If you want to be in my tummy, please email me or visit my group.

Rita B. Flesh
Mark Webb
Wow would love to be eaten by you
d***@gmail.com
Are you still looking for males to be eaten contract me at ***@gmail. Com..
gpscorp2000
Are you still looking for men?
g***@gmail.com
2019-08-27 13:21:21 UTC
hello, I would like to be eaten,i come from Germany ,I am 190cm tall and weigh 100kg about nice long I'm on the search for Femcans for me.Please write me.Many greetings thomas
I will only from female be eaten. i have good meat.
I am a real man.
Please write me
my email adress is ***@gemail.com.
jill
2023-09-13 18:03:35 UTC
please e-mail me on ***@gmail.com
i want to be eaten
jill
2023-09-13 18:48:09 UTC
Post by jill
i want to be eaten
i would like to be eaten by you my whole body please contect me on my mail ***@gmail.com
jill
2023-09-13 19:48:01 UTC
Post by jill
i want to be eaten
i would like to be eaten by women my whole body, as soon is possibale please contect me on my mail ***@gmail.com
jill
2023-09-13 21:38:06 UTC
Hi,
please let me know if you are intersted to eat me for a meal ***@gmail.com
i'm really in. rita b flesh please pick me up
mossa laber
2023-12-07 21:07:33 UTC
Post by jill
Hi,