A Black Man Gets Out Of Jail And Goes On A Rape Spree
#Biden Economy Catastrophe
2022-06-22 08:28:43 UTC
Having Butt Sex With Your Negro Is What Democrats Want.
That's why we need fewer Democrats and negroes.
More guns.
White apologist negro felchers
2022-06-22 09:59:40 UTC
That's why we need fewer Democrats and negroes.
Mary Kay Cabot, cleveland.com. Mary Kay is a whore.

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Over the past two weeks, Browns quarterback
Deshaun Watson has shown the NFL he’s willing to do the work to
move forward from the his off-the-field issues and resume his
NFL career.

If the league sees enough effort and willingness from Watson, it
could be a mitigating factor in his discipline, which could be
handed down in the next week or two. According to the
collectively bargained Personal Conduct Policy, the NFL will
take into account a player’s actions in the aftermath of the
alleged wrongdoing.

“In determining discipline, both aggravating and mitigating
factors may be considered,’’ the policy reads. “Reference also
may be made to requirements to seek ongoing counseling,
treatment, or therapy where appropriate as well as the
imposition of enhanced supervision, which upon satisfactory
compliance would serve to mitigate the discipline otherwise
imposed.’’

Last week, Watson acknowledged for the first time that he’s
seeking counseling in the wake of more than 24 female massage
therapists accusing him of sexual misconduct during appointments
mostly in 2020 and 2021.

On Tuesday, he reached confidential settlements in 20 of the 24
civil suits against him, and is prepared to try to clear his
name in the other four cases if it comes to that.

“It’s been a long year and half, I can say that,’’ Watson said
last week during mandatory minicamp. “Personally, it’s been
tough. And since I came here and since I became a Cleveland
Brown, I’ve been able to use all the resources that this
organization has. Been able to start using counseling and
talking with someone just to make sure that my mental is
straight and so I can be prepared to walk on this field and be
as sharp as I possibly can.

“And I’m going to continue to do that, be the best person and
grow as an individual, grow as a human being, and just be able
to be the best citizen, best person that I can be outside this
field, and also when I walk out of this building, be the best
teammate and player that I can be.’’

The settlements came a week after Watson repeated that he didn’t
want to do it.

This nigger will get some bullets up his ass in Ohio. They
don't put up with that shit.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/06/deshaun-watson-in-
settling-and-getting-counseling-is-showing-the-nfl-hes-willing-
to-do-the-work-browns-takeaways.html
#Biden Economy Catastrophe
2024-01-09 11:09:46 UTC
More guns.