Stupid nigger lesbian Karine Jean-Pierre has said that 'it's not like somebody walks over'
Stupid people
2024-01-10 03:13:48 UTC
People like this is why abortion exists.
The White House on Monday claimed that illegal immigrants are
not just "walking" across the southern border — a statement that
contradicts footage captured at the border daily that shows
migrants walking across the border and into the United States.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was pressed by
Fox News White House correspondent Peter Doocy about why
migrants are allowed to illegally enter the U.S. without being
vaccinated for COVID-19 but an unvaccinated foreign national
traveling on a plane cannot.

"Somebody unvaccinated comes over on a plane. You say that's not
OK. Somebody walks into Texas or Arizona unvaccinated, they're
allowed to stay? Why?" Doocy asked at the White House press
briefing.

"But that's not how it works," Jean-Pierre said.

"That's what's happening," Doocy said. "I know that's not what
you guys want to happen. But that is what is happening."

"But that's not — it's not like somebody walks over," Jean-
Pierre responded.

This stupid bitch needs to be dropped in a deep hole.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-claimed-people-
arent-illegally-walking-border-footage-shows-opposite
The 13% Again
2024-01-10 04:04:01 UTC
In article <unkq3m$2746r$***@dont-email.me>
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A woman was critically injured in an
exchange of gunfire with Fresno County deputies on Thursday
afternoon.

The confrontation happened on Valentine between Shaw and San
Jose in northwest Fresno at about 2:40 pm.

The Fresno County Sheriff's Office said their deputies were
originally called to evict a 30-year-old woman from her
apartment, but soon realized she had warrants out for her arrest.

She was the prime suspect in a shooting back in July in which a
62-year-old man was shot in the face in northeast Fresno.

The identity of the woman hasn't been released, but Action News
has learned she has a lengthy criminal history, including
forgery, theft, and burglary.

Because the woman was likely armed and dangerous, three deputies
were tactically staged. They waited for her to leave the complex
in her car, then pulled her over and placed her under arrest.

But she had managed to keep a gun with her after she was taken
into custody and placed in the back of a deputy's vehicle. Then,
she slipped out her handcuffs and fired at deputies at least
once. Two deputies fired at least two shots back.

Fresno PD is investigating the shooting because it happened
within city limits. The woman was hit by gunfire at least twice
and was rushed into surgery. She's in critical condition.

Chief Paco Balderrama said it's still not clear how the woman
hid the weapon.

"It is not terribly uncommon for females to be able to hide
firearms either in between their breasts or some other area.
When you have male police officers, they are a lot more hesitant
to search because of that reason and we did not have a female
deputy here on site. One was en route," he said.

Fresno County Sheriff-Elect John Zanoni said when male deputies
are tasked with patting down female suspects for weapons, the
searches are more minimal.

"If we want to do a thorough search we will have a female
officer or a female deputy sheriff come over and conduct that
search for contraband and other things just because it's the
right protocol, the right thing to do," he said.

The woman is facing charges for assault with a deadly weapon, a
convicted felon in possession of a firearm and two counts of
assault with a deadly weapon on a peace officer.

https://abc30.com/northwest-fresno-shooting-traffic-officer-
involved-county-sheriffs-office/12118269/
The 13% Again
2024-01-10 04:39:09 UTC
Put these fucking animals in cages where they belong.
A juvenile has been arrested and charged in the murders of a
mother and her two young sons in New Hampshire, the state's
attorney general announced on Thursday.

Kassandra Sweeney, 25, her 4-year-old son Benjamin and her 1-
year-old son Mason were found dead in their home in Northfield
on August 3, CBS Boston reported. Autopsies showed each died
from a single gunshot wound and the medical examiner ruled all
three deaths as homicides.

The juvenile is facing three counts of first-degree murder and
one count of falsifying physical evidence. Under state law, no
other information can be released about the juvenile, Attorney
General John Formella said.

On Wednesday, state and local police searched a large area of
Route 93 in New Hampshire for evidence, CBS Boston reported.

Father and husband Sean Sweeney said in a Facebook post Sunday
that "things will never be 'normal' again." Authorities have
described him as "very cooperative and helpful in this
investigation."

"It is our job now to keep their memories alive," Sweeney wrote.
"They will be forever loved and missed and forever in my heart."

Attorney General John Formella had previously said investigators
have identified everyone involved in the shooting deaths and
there's no threat to the public.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kassandra-sweeney-sons-killed-
juvenile-arrested-new-hampshire/?intcid=CNI-00-10aaa3b
Woke Up
2024-01-10 04:44:10 UTC
Add any admitted progressive to the cull list.
Report: These idiot libs really thought she would "undo the
systemic, the systematic racism and sexism and heterosexism in
government with one fell swoop"

Normal Democrats have long abandoned the idea that Vice
President Kamala Harris has what it takes to be the party's
standard bearer in 2024 and beyond. After her presidential
campaign flamed out in embarrassing fashion, the VP has spent
the last year and a half validating the critics who contended
she is a talentless hack, an empty pantsuit, and a terrible
boss. A recent poll of New Hampshire Democrats found that in a
hypothetical 2024 Democratic primary, Harris would place
seventh, just several percentage points ahead of Hillary Clinton.

The Daily Beast reports that even the diehard Kamala Harris
superfans—aka members of the #KHive—who obsessively promoted her
failed candidacy and ascension to the vice presidency are
beginning to have second thoughts:

The Daily Beast reached out to more than a dozen high-profile
members and former members of the #KHive to see if, after 18
months in office, the vice president has lived up to their
hopes. And while most still say that they have her back until
the end, some quietly admit that the comedown from the high of a
victorious campaign has been harsher than they'd expected—not
that they would ever say so publicly.

"I would never, ever say that I regret supporting the first
Black woman vice president, ever. But the disappointment is
real," said one self-described former member of the #KHive, who
requested to speak anonymously so as not to alienate themselves
from friends made through the movement. "I was obsessed with the
idea of this person who could undo the systemic, the systematic
racism and sexism and heterosexism in government with one fell
swoop, and now I’m thinking to myself, did I just make up a
person in my head who could do those things?"

That anonymous quote reveals so much about the modern Democratic
Party and its peculiar fetishes. The desire to make history for
the sake of making history. The tendency to become "obsessed"
with politicians. Doing one's part to end "systematic racism and
sexism and heterosexism in government" by tweeting. The
inevitable letdown. The refusal to speak out (on the record) for
fear of recrimination.

The authors of This Will Not Pass recount that Biden's decision
to choose Harris "had little to do with [her] political
strengths and vulnerabilities" but was rather a "pragmatic"
choice based on the campaign's desire to play it safe while also
mollifying those who wanted a "diverse" Democratic ticket.
Harris could still become president if Biden dies, but she will
never be elected president. Democrats should be glad that even
her most devoted fans are starting to accept reality.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/kamala-harris-buyers-remorse/